Hello,

I am currently experimenting with the application cache.
After creating a appcache.manifests for the different browser versions
I am wondering if there is a way to listen for the application cache
events inside GWT?

Using Chrome Dev Tools you see a lot what is going on with the
application cache.
For example things like:

Document was loaded from Application Cache with manifest XXX
Application Cache Checking event
Application Cache Downloading event
Application Cache Progress event (0 of 43) XXX
Application Cache UpdateReady event

Any chance to capture these events inside GWT?
My further goal is to detect dynamically if my application is on- or
offline.

Thanks in Advance!
Stefan