Hi, I tried to write a function (looking at
the api v3 documentation) to integrate a StreetView custom panorama
with GWT:

        /**
         * @param e: element to use for the Street View panorama
         * @param path: image path
         * @param heading: horizontal angle
         * @param zoom: panorama zoom
         * @param pitch: vertical angle
         * @param imageName: panorama image name
         * @param forceSpheric: force panorama to be always spheric
         * @return
         */
        final public native JavaScriptObject streetView(Element e, String
path, int heading, int zoom, int pitch, String imageName, boolean
forceSpheric)/*-{

          var panorama;
          var mode='html4';

          if (forceSpheric){
                mode='html5';
          }

          // Return a pano image given the panoID.
          function getCustomPanoramaTileUrl(pano,zoom,tileX,tileY) {

            // Note: robust custom panorama methods would require tiled pano
data.
            // Here we're just using a single tile, set to the tile size and
equal
            // to the pano "world" size.

            return path+imageName;
          }

          // Construct the appropriate StreetViewPanoramaData given
          // the passed pano IDs.
          function getCustomPanorama(pano,zoom,tileX,tileY) {

             switch(pano) {

              case 'reception':
                return {
                  location: {
                    pano: 'reception',
                  },
                  links: [],
                  // The text for the copyright control.
                  copyright: "",
                  // The definition of the tiles for this panorama.
                  tiles: {
                    tileSize: new $wnd.google.maps.Size(e.offsetWidth,
e.offsetHeight),
                    worldSize: new $wnd.google.maps.Size(e.offsetWidth,
e.offsetHeight),
                    // The heading in degrees at the origin of the panorama
                    // tile set.
                    centerHeading: 105,
                    getTileUrl: getCustomPanoramaTileUrl
                  }
                };
                break;

          // Set up Street View and initially set it visible. Register the
          // custom panorama provider function. Set the StreetView to display
          // the custom panorama 'reception' which we check for below.
          var panoOptions = {
            pano: 'reception',
            visible: true,
            mode: mode,
            addressControl: false,
            panoProvider: getCustomPanorama
          }

//        panorama = new
$wnd.google.maps.StreetViewPanorama($doc.getElementById('panorama'),panoOptions);
//        panorama = new
$wnd.google.maps.StreetViewPanorama(th...@dominio.sito.museov3.client.MapContainer::getElement()
(), panoOptions);
          panorama = new $wnd.google.maps.StreetViewPanorama(e,panoOptions);

          panorama.setPov({
        heading: heading,
                zoom: zoom,
                pitch: pitch
          });

          return panorama;

        }-*/;
SimplePanel svPanel=new SimplePanel();
svPanel.setSize("300px", "200px");
JavaScriptObject pano= streetView(svPanel.getElement(),"/sv/", 200,
0,
0,"img.jpg", true);
But there's a problem:
it works only once! When I try to create a new panorama (after the
first time), I see a blank panorama and controls don't work.
What could be the error???
Thanks for your time and help! :)