I'm using GWT 2.4.0-rc1 and have hit a possible JS bug (not 100% sure
as  I don't have  a  simple reproducer) and  thought it's  worth
sharing.

I wrote some Antlr based validation of user input in GWT client and
everything worked fine in debug mode but the compiled JS code never
called the logic that  should be executed when there's no error (err =
false in code below)

So  the issue is that if  I've code like below

  boolean err = false
  try {
    // do something that might fail due to exception
  } catch (Throwable e) {
     err = true;
     // do something to process the error
  } finally {
    someLogicThatDependyOnErrValue(abc,def,err)
  }

  Then the generated js code assumes that err will always be false in
  finally and pass false as param, i.e it creates

  someLogicThatDependyOnErrValue(abc,def,false)

Note that instead or 'err', false is passed

 My fix is to improve my needlessly complicated code (must have been
 late night)

  try {
    // do something that might fail due to exception

    // We should reach this point only if there's no error
    someLogicThatDependyOnErrValue(abc,def,true)
  } catch (Throwable e) {
     // do something to process the error