Hello!

I am new at GWT and I try to develop an simple login form. So the
basic is working (RPC, Submit Button and so on). Now i will add a
properties File to load different languages. In struts there is a
simple Properties File like this:

title = my title
version = 0.1

How can I use a Propertie File?

I tried it with da DataResource and a ClientBundle

public interface MessageBundle extends DataResource {

        String title();

}

public interface ResourceBundle extends ClientBundle {

        public static final ResourceBundle INSTANCE =
GWT.create(ResourceBundle.class);

        @Source("messages/Messages.properties")
        MessageBundle messageBundle();

}

I get the following error: "Type mismatch: cannot convert from new
DataResource(){} to MessageBundle"

Does anybody use Propertie File in GWT?

Thanks for help!

Regards,