Hi,

I am trying to customize the look of my application. My plan was to
keep one of the default themes and override just those styles that I
want to change.

My first attempt was to add the overridden styles to the CSS file that
I am including in my HTML host page using "<link ..>". But
unfortunately this does not work because that CSS file is loaded
before the theme CSS file. And then the theme CSS takes precedence.

This blog [1] explains an alternative solution which includes a custom
CSS file located in a "public" folder using "<stylesheet
src=...>" (inside the "*.gwt.xml" file). Is this the intended approach
for overriding themes? I am a bit surprised because "<stylesheet ..>"
is marked as deprecated and this "public" folder is not mentioned in
the documentation (?).

And I am not sure how I could use CssRessource/UiBinder, because I do
not want to apply my custom style just to e.g. one button but to all
buttons.

Any hint would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Tobias