Have you checked the Manning's GWT in Action Second Edition book? They
have it on MEAP program. This book is awesome. They cover the latest
2.3 version with extensive coverage on UIBinder, RPC, MVP, Activities
and Places, RequestBuilder. They are in fact going to add chapter on
RequestFactory also.

This book is a must buy.