I don't know what mistake i did in the server side code of google app
engine, I send my code segment to you. Thanks for advance .

//server side code
public class MailServlet extends HttpServlet {

        public void doPost(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp)
        {

                Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(properties, null);

                String message = "Welcome to www.datastoregwt.com";

                String attachement = "attachementString for testing" ;

                try
                {

                Message msg = new MimeMessage(session);

                Multipart mp = new MimeMultipart();

                MimeBodyPart bodyPart = new MimeBodyPart();

                bodyPart.setContent(attachement, "text/plain");

                mp.addBodyPart(bodyPart);

                msg.setFrom(new
InternetAddress("rajaganapathiv...@gmail.com"));
                msg.addRecipient(Message.RecipientType.TO, new
InternetAddress("gan.tan...@gmail.com"));

                msg.setSubject("Invitation from www.datastoregwt.com");

                msg.setText(message);

                msg.setContent(mp);