Hello Ramesh,

If you want to bundle your 200+ images, you have to manually write a
declaration like

@Source("image/<image>.gif")
  ImageResource <image>();

for each of them. Though tedious, this method is quite handy and avoid
the overhead of using 200+ separate files.

While I understand your need to create image sprites, I misunderstood
something: do you need to use your images in your GWT webapp? If not,
this would not be helpful since the client bundle would only be useful
if you need to access the sprite from inside a GWT application.

Let me know and we will discuss further.