On Friday, September 16, 2011 4:45:45 PM UTC+2, Cristian Rinaldi wrote:

> I have an error when the application is deployed.
> The exception is "Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/json/
> JSONException". But the rare is that I have all libraries in de WEB-
> INF/lib
>
> gwt-servlet.jar
> gwt-servlet-deps.jar
> requestfactory-servlet.jar
> validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar

There is no requestfactory-servlet.jar, I suppose you mean *
requestfactory-server.jar* which should be available during both run time
and compile time. Also you *don't need neither gwt-servlet-deps.jar
nor gwt-servlet.jar* since you're using requestfactory-server.jar. Also you
probably don't need validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar. However you must have a
working Annotation Processing
configuration<http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/RequestFactoryInterfaceValidation>
.