Current status:

As for now, I did come as far, as deploy is ok, and all classes seem
to exist. However my current problem is, that no injection seems to
work out:

ServiceImpl:
        @EJB(mappedName = "sung/app/kylintv/product" )
        private Product product;

//      public void setProduct(Product product)
//      {
//              this.product = product;
//      }

        public DatabaseBuilderServiceImpl()
        {}

        @Override
        public boolean createDefaultDatabaseEntries()
        {
                return product.createTestEntry();
        }

When the function is called, product is NULL and therefore this error
is shown:
13:59:12,099 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].
[localhost].[/kylintv.gwt]] Exception while dispatching incoming RPC
call: com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.UnexpectedException: Service
method 'public abstract boolean
sung.app.kylintv.gwt.client.DatabaseBuilderService.createDefaultDatabaseEntries()'
threw an unexpected exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponseForFailure(RPC.java:
385) [:]
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:
588) [:]
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:
208) [:]
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:
248) [:]
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:
62) [:]
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:
754) [:1.0.0.Final]
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:
847) [:1.0.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
324) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
242) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.jboss.weld.servlet.ConversationPropagationFilter.doFilter(ConversationPropagationFilter.java:
67) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
274) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
242) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:
275) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:
161) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:
181) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at org.jboss.modcluster.catalina.CatalinaContext
$RequestListenerValve.event(CatalinaContext.java:285) [:1.1.0.Final]
        at org.jboss.modcluster.catalina.CatalinaContext
$RequestListenerValve.invoke(CatalinaContext.java:261) [:1.1.0.Final]
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:
88) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.invoke(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:
100) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:
159) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:
102) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:
158) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:
109) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.request.ActiveRequestResponseCacheValve.invoke(ActiveRequestResponseCacheValve.java:
53) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:
362) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:
877) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:654) [:
6.1.0.Final]
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint
$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:951) [:6.1.0.Final]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [:1.6.0_25]
        at
sung.app.kylintv.gwt.server.DatabaseBuilderServiceImpl.createDefaultDatabaseEntries(DatabaseBuilderServiceImpl.java:
33) [:]
[:1.6.0_25]
        at
39) [:1.6.0_25]
        at
25) [:1.6.0_25]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [:
1.6.0_25]
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:
569) [:]
        ... 27 more

Can someone help me here again?

THX!