I am trying to switch from CellTable to the GWT 2.4's new DataGrid
CellWidget however I run into a problem.
I used the CellTable inside two normal divs for styling purposes (border,
etc).
The UiBinder code looked as follows:

*<g:HTMLPanel>*
*<div class="{mainRes.style.box_shadow}">
*
*   <div class="{mainRes.style.box_container}">
*
*           <c:CellTable ui:field="table"
addStyleNames="{mainRes.style.cellTable}" />*
*           </div>*
*       </div>*
*</g:HTMLPanel>*

However with the new DataGrid this approach doesn't work anymore.  When I
put the DataGrid inside a HTMLPanel, nothing is displayed. I checked with
firebug and I saw that height is 0px.
I then checked the DataGrid source and saw that it implements the
RequireResize interface. So I assume the problem is that HTMLPanel breaks
the
ProvidesResize<http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/latest/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/ProvidesResize.html>
 chain.
I tried to set the height to 100% but it didn't really work.
Is it somehow possible to put the DataGrid inside two normal "divs" or can I
only place it inside a <g:LayoutPanel> ?

Thanks in advance

Ümit