Are there any tricks or tips to reduce the size of the 2.4 RequestFactory's
generated DeobfuscatorBuilder class?  My compiler is choking with the
following error:

The code of constructor MyRequestFactoryDeobfuscatorBuilder() is exceeding
the 65535 bytes limit

The generated file is a single constructor that is nearly 11,000 lines long
and 780k in size.

I thought about splitting it up into multiple request factories, but then I
don't know which one I would pass to the driver.initialize(RF, editor) call,
especially if the editor hierarchy spanned multiple ones.  Is it possible to
create multiple sub-factories that are then referenced from a top-level one?

Thanks,
Eric