Hello,

I've found out that GWT 2.3 compiler does not generate rpc.log files
any more.
Version 2.1 generated these handy files (we could then trace why
specific objects could not be serialized, why they are not reachable
etc.)

Is there any way to generate the rpc logs in GWT 2.3 ? (during both
web mode compilation & full compilation into javascript).

I noticed that there is RpcLogLinker.java inside gwt-user.jar, so
there must be some option to start generating the logs...