Hi all,
the scenario is:
- I have an ententy with its requestfatory, which manages correctly
constraints violations.
- I want also to catch an "SQLException" for a duplicate key and send an
error message to the client.

>From documentation is specified that onFailure callback "receives general
failure notifications".

So I tought that the solution could be to use onSuccess callback putting the
entity inside a wrapper RequestResult object.

But Requests can be parameterized with the following types:

   - Built-in value types: BigDecimal, BigInteger, Boolean, Byte, Enum,
   Character, Date, Double, Float, Integer, Long, Short, String, Void
   - Custom value types: any subclass of ValueProxy
   - Entity types: any subclass of EntityProxy
   - Collections: List<T> or Set<T>, where T is one of the above value or
   entity types

So my RequestResult should have a proxy interface which extends ValueProxy.

At this point I lost some piece because it seems to be too complicated.

Any ideas?