We have a Swing library (http://code.google.com/p/migen/source/browse/
trunk/java/src/uk/ac/lkl/common/ui/jft/) that is useful for
implementing interactive tutorials and programmatic interface
interventions (e.g. 'intelligent' help). We are wondering if there is
anything close that works for GWT Widgets. The kinds of actions we
need include temporarily greying out and disabling most of the
interface while highlighting the part of the interface we want to the
user to focus on and use, drawing arrows, talk balloons, and thought
bubbles to explain or reference Widgets, and the like.