After wondering why my little app wouldn't display properly in my
Chrome browser once compiled, but work fine in Firefox, I decided to
create an empty new Web Application Project in Eclipse and let it ONLY
generate the initial sample code, nothing else. After compiling that
unaltered code (obfuscated or pretty), it WILL run properly in Firefox
7.0 and IE 6.0, but NOT in Google Chrome (14.0.835.186). Is this some
kind of joke? Please someone help me here.

System: Linux Ubuntu 10.10 32-bit, Google Chrome 14, Firefox 7.0, IE
6.0 (in Win XP), Java 1.7.0, GWT 2.4.0, Eclipse Indigo Service Rel. 1,
GWT plugin installed for Eclipse and developer plugin for Chrome.