I have a cellList of composite cells. Each cell consist of an
imageCell and a checkBoxCell that depends on selection and doesn't
handle selection.
I have custom SelectionEventManager that selects the composite cell if
user clicks on the imageCell or the checkBox.

Now I want to extend it to have 3 checkBoxes representing image's
resolution.
If user click anywhere on image default resolution should be selected
also if any of the checkBoxes is ticked item should be selected.
What is the best way to implement this?

So far I tried creating 'tripleCheckBoxCell' and multiSelectionModel
with overwritten resolveChanges that fires selectionChangeEvent if any
resolution has changed.
But it doesn't work as it should and I'm not sure if that's the right
way to go.

I appreciate any suggestions