Hi All,

I have a problem with the use of the FileUpload widget in my current
project.  When submit the form, the request is correctly sent to the server
(I can see it with the help of firebug), but the corresponding servlet is
never called. It seems like the http post request goes and pends around
without reaching its target. I checked all settings (web.xml, the url is
also ok etc..), and couldn't find where my error is.

I know that I could just use a framework (like gwtupload) and move on, but
the problem is that I'm now getting a similar problem for the use case
"download file". I use for it the http module of GWT. The effect seems to be
the same as the uploading. The request just pends around (seen in firebug).

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you
Rodrigue