So I found this
link http://bealetech.com/blogs/sean/2010/01/embedding-html-document-iframe-gwt
and I got it to work using these functions:

final IFrameElement iframe = Document.get().createIFrameElement();
FlowPanel innerBox = new FlowPanel() {
    @Override
    protected void onLoad() {
        super.onLoad();

        // Fill the IFrame with the content html
        fillIframe(iframe, contentHtml);

        // Add a HEAD element to the IFrame with the appropriate CSS
        addHeadElement(iframe, cssUrl);
    }};
innerBox.getElement().appendChild(iframe);

*and *

private final native void fillIframe(IFrameElement iframe, String content) /*-{
  var doc = iframe.document;

  if(iframe.contentDocument)
    doc = iframe.contentDocument; // For NS6
  else if(iframe.contentWindow)
    doc = iframe.contentWindow.document; // For IE5.5 and IE6

   // Put the content in the iframe
  doc.open();
  doc.writeln(content);
  doc.close();
}-*/;

I tried to get the head function on that page to work, but wasn't sure how to
pass in the HTML and write it to the head element. Right now I'm just using
the styles to work with the divs I need them to.

I end up with this in the dom:

style="position:fixed;top:0px;left:0px;color:red;background-color: blue;

It works but I would imagine there's a better way.