I am trying to load a GWT project to run in development mode within
Eclipse.  It worked fine for a while, but now it's stuck.

In the "Development Mode" tab, I get the message "Development mode is
until I finally shut down the process.  When I change the logging
level to "DEBUG" I see that it goes to "Loading modules" and then
sticks on the lone module in my project.

It is a very small project, literally just 3 small panels.  When I
build the WAR and deploy it within JBoss, it runs fine.  But when I
try to debug, it just hangs.

Anybody have any idea of where I can try to look to figure out what's
happening?  Thanks in advance!