I am going to work on building an example that I can push up to a public
repository.  My program only modifies the objects via the JSNI class.  I do
this to allow the classes to be managed with the javascript JSON class.  I
do not know if gwt has a java class for JSON serialization.  I don't have
any javascript code accessing my JSNI classes directly.