Is there a way to link a css file to the ui.xml file?

For example, I am able to link it by doing the following:
<ui:style src="xyz.css" />

The css is located within the same directory as my UiBinder Class and
my ui.xml file; so it picks up that css in its root directory.

Lets say that the source of my css file is located..here C:\Program
Files\Users\MyUserName\Desktop\Poject\CSS\xyz.css

How can i let the ui.xml file know that its source (<ui:style
src="xyz.css" />) is located in the above directory (C:\Program Files
\Users\MyUserName\Desktop\Poject\CSS\xyz.css)?

Regards,
Sigma