Hi,

I'm trying to integrate an EJB-Project (which is connected to a
database by hibernate) into my GWT (in more detail move from CDI-Weld
implementation to GWT).

I created a new ejb-project only containing my entities and their
clients.

Within my GWT-project I reference to my ejb-project and included the
compiled class-files into WEB-INF/classes as described everywhere.

>From my ServerServiceImpl the entity are reached, my stateless-class
is called, but the entityManager remains null as I try to reach my
database.

my code:

ServiceImpl:

        private Product product;

        @EJB(name = "Product" )
        public void setProduct(Product product)
        {
                this.product = product;
        }

        public DatabaseBuilderServiceImpl()
        {
        }

        public boolean createDefaultDatabaseEntries()
        {
                boolean returnvalue = false;

                returnvalue =  product.createTestEntry();

                return returnvalue;

my Interface:
  public interface Product
  {
        List<ProductEntity> findAll();
        ProductEntity getProductBy(String productSymbol);
        List<OptionEntity> getOptionsBy(ProductEntity currentProduct);
        List<VariantEntity> getVariantsBy(ProductEntity currentProduct);
        boolean createTestEntry();
  }

my stateless-bean:
  @Stateless(name = "Product")
  @Local(Product.class)
  public class ProductHome extends HomeBase<ProductEntity> implements
Serializable, Product
  {
        @PersistenceContext(unitName="sung.app.kylintv.ejb")
        protected EntityManager entityManager;

        @EJB
        protected Option sessionOption;

        /**
         * @return List of available  products
         */
    @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
    @TransactionAttribute(REQUIRED)
    public List<ProductEntity> findAll()
    {
        return entityManager.createQuery("SELECT p FROM ProductEntity
p ORDER BY p.id").getResultList();
    }

    @TransactionAttribute(REQUIRED)
    public ProductEntity getProductBy(String productSymbol)
    {
        return (ProductEntity) entityManager.createQuery("SELECT p FROM
ProductEntity p  WHERE p.name = :productSymbol ORDER BY
p.id").setParameter("productSymbol", productSymbol).getSingleResult();
    }

    @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
    @TransactionAttribute(REQUIRED)
    public List<OptionEntity> getOptionsBy(ProductEntity
currentProduct)
    {
        return entityManager.createQuery("SELECT p FROM OptionEntity p
WHERE p.product = :currentProduct ORDER BY
p.id").setParameter("currentProduct", currentProduct).getResultList();

the function inside my bean is reached, the entityManager is null.

How can I ensure the PersistenceInjection?