In the "Eclipse SDK Installation details" under "Plugins" I see

GWT Designer WebKit Support 2.0  2.4.2.r37x201109270337
com.google.gdt.eclipse.designer.hosted.2_0.webkit
GWT Designer WebKit Support 2.2  2.4.2.r37x201109270337
com.google.gdt.eclipse.designer.hosted.2_2.webkit

Everything was working fine until the last time I was offered to
update the Google Plugin and now I can't get work done :(