Hi,

I am newbie to this group and new to GWT as well.  I am working on a project
in that i am using GWT Places/Activities.

I am not able to solve few issues which i think this group members can hhelp
me out....

1. I am able to navigate between different pages

      http://VITS/welcome.html?Mechanical
      http://VITS/welcome.html?Chemical

I am able to navigate between these pages by annotating with PlaceTokenizer.

But my problem is if i want to navigate to student id in Mechanical branch
how to register this parameter  in URL and also how to retrieve this
parameter to retrieve details of the student in database.

      http://VITS/welcome.html?Mechanical:studentId=10&studentName=50

How to achieve this, please help i am struck here badly.

Here is the code below which i have wrritten...............

Rgds
Rohan