with that said, what is the right way to reconstruct server side
business validations(ConstraintViolation) on client (so that they can
be directly added to editor.setErrors(voilations))?

Also, I didnt understand how to set a callback in Request (to catch
server exception). At this point as you rightly noted I am using
requestContext's fire/Receiver pair.

Thanks