In one of my text area widgets , I do want to provide a mechanism where as
the user types in a word , i replace the word with a more relevant technical
term from my dictionary of words  .  Was thinking about something like
create word boundaries ( comma, space , quotes etc ) . when  you identify
these characters then get the range of the word falling before the
characters and parse it with your dictionary . I have not implemented this
yet , but  sure will run into  problems where if the word is cut or pasted
then how to caluclate the range  of words to select for replacing or how do
 re caclulate the current cursor position etc . Any thoughts ?