Hi,

I am using GWT for creating simple form with button, when ever I click this
button it calls RPC,
mean while prior to onSuccess of this RPC I am showing loading Image.

But the Issue is that the user click's this button very frequently again and
again, and RPC got called multiple times,
so how to avoid the user by not clicking this button multiple times, atleast
he should not
click until the rpc got completed.

can somebody throw some light on this,  Any help would be greatly
appreciated .

Regards
Suresh Babu G

<http://www.accountingguru.in/>