You can't.

You can use it as a DataResource and then either use it in a CssResource
just like a "basic" CSS sprite (i.e. not a @sprite), grabbing the image URL
(possibly an embedded data: URL) with @url; or with an Image widget using
setUrlAndVisibleRect, or your can implement the ImageResource interface
returning the appropriate values for the methods (i.e. implement
ClientBundle yourself rather than relying on the generator). That last
approach makes your code "forward compatible" with ClientBundle, so you can
later switch to a "real" ClientBundle without changing your code (you can
even use a <replace-with> rule so you can GWT.create() your implementing
class in your code, just like if it were using the generator); the only
difference is that you cannot use your "fake" ImageResource within a
CssResource (with @sprite).

If I were you though, I'd split the individual images and use "real"
ClientBundle+ImageResource (and  @sprite in a CssResource if you need).