On 22 October 2011 18:09, Alan Chaney <a...@mechnicality.com> wrote:
> @Krespo - if you are seriously worried about the future of GWT w.r.t Dart,
> then a quick search on Google gives this:
>
> http://markmail.org/message/uro3jtoitlmq6x7t
>
> Purported to be a leaked internal email, but, who knows?.  Open the email
> and search for "GWT" - you'll get your answer (for "Dash" read "Dart)

Long story short:
"What is the future of the JSCompiler and GWT?
JSCompiler and GWT were already on a merger path.  This effort gives us a
direction for that unification around the Dash language.  We will actively
support teams for a long time on the current generation of JSCompiler and
GWT and provide fantastic co-existence and migration tools to Dash."

Don't worry, it will be supported for long time beside the fact,
according to the linked email, it will be part of bigger something by
the time.

--
- -
--  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --