My app uses activities and places. All my places' tokenizers have "prefixes"
to make bookmarks more readable. instead of calling PlaceController.goTo(new
Place) i often use (inline)hyperlinks that point to another place or state -
i think it is more readable and transparent for the user. The problem is: on
generating /building those links i need the prefix of the respective place,
at the moment those classes have a string constant with the prefix' value -
a bad thing, will break as soon as someone changes the prefix.

at the moment i see two ways to get rid of the "magic" string constants in
the link-building class:
- let the place implement a "getInlineLink()" - Method(probably specified
within an interface), the prefix is to be set as an static constant within
the place
- get the prefix somehow - is there a way to get the value of prefix of a
place'tokenizer class?
- provide the strings via client bundle constants interface
- another way or is this all bullshit ?

so what do you suggest?

thx in advance