Hi all,

I'm playing with GWT since some weeks and now I want to create a form
(not int Html sense); In this form I want to use the Html <label> tag
to set focus on the field referenced by the "for" attribute value.

1° <label for="fldFirstName"><g:InlineLabel text="{msg.firstName}" /></
label>
But that don't works because GWT "ui:field" don't set the Id to the
field.

2° So I have tried to give an id to my field but now GWT complaints
because we can use "id" with "ui:field".

3° I have Googled a little and found a topic who use en expression to
retrieve the field id :
<label for="{fldFirstName.getElement.getId}"><g:InlineLabel
text="{msg.firstName}" /></label>
But the "for" attribute stay empty.

4° I have decided to tell you "Why GWT ignore standard html tags ?"
and force us to write many boilerplate code for simple things ?
I think that the GWT has made an impressive work but I don't
understand why in many cases we have to ignore "Html best pratice"