I really don't like the idea of popping up a new window and then
feeding it HTML.  In this case it works nicely because the main page
has HTML in it and the popup simply shows the same HTML but without
the UI.

However, I can think of situations where there is a celltable with
data and I want to print the celltable contents - in a printer
friendly format.  Now, there is no HTML (that could be fed into a
popup).  That HTML would have to be created.  Remember I want to
leverage the browser's ability to print HTML.

I guess there are two options:

1) Clicking a button (to popup the printer friendly window) would have
to create roughly equivalent HTML (as in the celltable) and feed it
into the popup window.

OR

2) Have the popup window do that logic.  This where I was thinking of
using another module.  But I'm not sure how to do that.  Another idea
is to simply put the logic in a JSP.  Then I'd need to check on how
session sharing works between JSP and GWT.