Thank you for sharing Thomas.

Visualfox.me is a small design and strategy firm and we use GWT since
few years now. Our use of GWT is unorthodox as we focus more on the
visual/design aspect. Actually I think that one of the strength of GWT
which is currently totally underused and underestimated. I was one of
the participant at the developer sandbox at google IO 2010 and while I
tried my best to highlight the benefit of GWT I noticed two things:
- Current GWT developer are generally part of big to medium
corporation and are mostly aiming to translate some legacy software to
an intranet/extranet
- Startup and younger developer tend to don't really care about GWT
mostly because none of the app they use daily are built with GWT (they
went to Google IO for chrome and android)

Our most recent work done with GWT is t3ll.me:
http://t3ll.me/I+AM+AWESOME/BECAUSE+I+AM+MADE+OF+GWT
http://t3ll.me/I+am+not+your+average+and+boring+url/you+should+try+it(red)/(yellow)lol+@+url+are+not+awesome(blue)

t3ll.me use VisualFox-FX and Bold which let you resize any HTML
element to fit in a given box (try to resize your browser while
playing with t3ll.me and you will get the idea).