Hi,

Take a look at this post re GWT, JasperReports and iReport:

-> http://uptick.com.au/content/working-hsqldb-jasperreports-and-ireport

And this demo (click "Reports" then double-click on a report):

-> http://gwt-cx.com/serendipity/Serendipity.html

However, iReport is a thick-client application. ActiveReports has a
browser-based WYSIWYG report designer that you could launch from a GWT
application via Window.open().

-> http://www.activereportsserver.com/Features

Cheers
Rob