I'm trying to use htmlunit as recommended to return ?
_escaped_fragment_ queries by Google's crawler

I ask htmlunit to load my html page which contains a GWT program and
call waitForBackgroundJavaScript().

However the page then returned  by .asXml() has not got any GWT
components. The only processing that has occurred is the insertion of
the following:

<script defer="defer">
//<![CDATA[
<my gwt module name>.onInjectionDone('<my gwt module name>')
//]]>
    </script>

I don't know if it's relevant but htmlunit output these cryptic error
messages:

com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.StrictErrorReporter
runtimeError
SEVERE: runtimeError: message=[Automation server can't create object
for 'ChromeTab.ChromeFrame'.] sourceName=[http://127.0.0.1:8888/
com.procyor.Procyor/com.procyor.Procyor.nocache.js] line=[16]
lineSource=[null] lineOffset=[0]

com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.SimpleHTMLParserListener error
SEVERE: Empty document. (http://gaeHack_about/blank 1:6)

Any help appreciated!