Hi! I've developed my GWT application and I need to integrate an html
page in a tabpanel of my page designed with the gwt designer.
I use this  code

@UiField Frame report;
@UiField TabPanel details;
publicClass(){
                initWidget(BINDER.createAndBindUi(this));
                fillOne();
                fillTwo();
                fillThree();
                details.add(report);
        }

[DESIGNER]
<g:HTMLPanel width="100%" height="100%">
                <g:DecoratedTabPanel animationEnabled="true" width="100%"
height="100%" title="Dettagli Azienda" ui:field="dettagliazienda">
                        <g:Tab text="Dati Generali">
                                <g:Frame url="http://www.google.com";
width="100%" height="100%"
ui:field="report" title="Dati Generali"/>
                        </g:Tab>

but when I run my app I can't fire any page set in wiget report.