On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 00:19, Neil <neil.bues...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any information on when 2.5 will be released (Beta, RC1, official)?
> I'm interested in the changes to the CellTable and want to know if I
> should wait for 2.5 or  plan for alternatives.
>
> Thanks

You can just build it from trunk. You can take a look at Making GWT
Better on how to checkout and build the source code. It's very simple
to do.

If you want absolute peace of mind, you can always just take the
CellTable portion of trunk and use 2.4 for the rest.

I have been using trunk for a while and I haven't encountered any major issue.

-- Joe