Hi,
this is one of reason why usage of open source libraries for GWT is
very painful. There is lots of code.

So some hints:
- use only parts of third code libraries that you really need
- did you compiled your project with argument -style OBF ? <- this
really helps
- use code split for forms that your users don't need in every time
use - settings forms
- and propably the most important think, compile your project with
compilation report and see where and what is source of your
troubles ...
http://code.google.com/intl/cs/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideCompileReport.html

Goog luck, mate..maybe you can write libraries that you used?