Dear All,

I would like to ask some help because I'm a little bit confused.
There is my project where apache beanutils is used and dependencies
are managed by Maven. The whole project looks like this:
-WebClient project - gwt project
- GWTLib - external project and a few abstract classes are placed here
and they are used in the WebClient gwt project

In the GWTLib project beanutils are used. I'm able to compile this
project without any error. But when I start to compile the WebClient
project I got an error and it says that there is no source for
BeanUtils class. Here are a few facts:
- GWTLib has the common-beanutils as dependency and the source is downloaded.
- WebClient has the common-beanutils as dependency and the source is downloaded.

If I see correctly in my local maven repository every item has 2 jars,
one contains the compiled files and the other for the sources. Despite
the fact the sources are downloaded  gwt compiler is not able to
compile the source. My question is that whether this is the proper
behavior of the compiler or not? If so, than what should I do to use
beanutils in my project? Should I download the source code of
beanutils and compile it that way one jar will contains the compiled
files and the sources as well? Is there any lighter way to do it or I
missed something?

Thanks for any help in advance!

András

--