Hi all,

I have an application that is secured with an unsigned ssl
certificate. I have a second application, which is a TabPanel, and on
one tab I need to include the first application, as an iFrame, using a
Frame object. In development mode, in chrome, it returns a 501
(net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE) error, but it works when deployed (you
get the warning and you can click continue). In Firefox it does not
work. The page is displayed but it seems like no javascript is
rendered, you can see only the css background. I assume this is
because of the ssl because it's working if I use a random http url
(not https). Is there something I can do for this?

The fact that it displays a warning before you can continue is not
really bothering me, because on real production we can use a paid ssl
certificate.

Is there another way I can include the first application into the
second? The problem is that it is an entirely different application,
with a different entry point and HTML structure, that's why I tried to
use an iframe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.