I am having a facebook app which on loading will load my GWT
application in the canvas. I am just loading the main page that will
load the MainEntryPoint class which is a client class.

I dont have access to the signed_request parameter in this class. How
to get that parameter?

Otherwise should I call a server side method? How can I call a server
side method/implementation or make a RPC call from canvas url?

Can anyone please help me? Thank you all in advance. Good day.