Hi there,

I'm new to JSP and GWT, so maybe I commited an obvious mistake ...

I working with 2 servlets, one is RemoteServiceServlet, and this other
one is HttpServlet.
I'm trying to forward from Request+data from RemoteServiceServlet to
the HttpServlet wih no luck.

I receive :
SEVERE: Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
java.io.IOException: Stream closed

The code in RemoteServiceSevlet is (simplified)

public void myRPCFunction(String param) {
        HttpServletRequest req = getThreadLocalRequest();
        req.setAttribute("param", param);
        RequestDispatcher dispatcher =
req.getRequestDispatcher("MyHttpServlet");
       try {
                        dispatcher.forward(getThreadLocalRequest,
getThreadLocalResponse);
                } catch (ServletException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (IOException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
And I get the error while calling dispatcher.forward.
If I do the forward on
getServletContext().getNamedDispatcher("MyHttpServlet").forward(...)
instead, everything works as expected, beside not having my param
sent. And I believe this is the normal behavior for
getNamedDispatcher.
Any idea ?

Cheers
Claire