Hi,

I am attempting to share widgets across various views in mvp. The
widgets are created in my clientfactory, and when the view is created
it picks the common widgets from there. Some widgets are unique and
used by all views, eg map panel, banner. Obviously this doesn't work
really well after leaving and coming to teh same view ;-) as it gets
detached and not reattached!

I was wondering if there was a best practice to make it work, ie in
the OnLoad function or something like that, or if it is just a plain
bad idea and I should not try this at all?

Thanks,

Thomas

(I hope this wasn't sent twice... apologies if it has)