I think you have no problem.

> Sorry about the delay :)
>
> The main issue that I am having is in Eclipse, something when I make a
> change (little change) and I reload my app in Firefox I get this on
> the console:
>
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
>   [ERROR] Out of memory; to increase the amount of memory, use the -
> Xmx flag at startup (java -Xmx128M ...)
>
> So that's why I believed that cutting the number of classes could
> solve my problem.

Completely unnecessary.

Just right click your project in eclipse and select -->run as --> run
configurations.

Under Web Applications find the html page for your project, select it
and do what the message above says to do in the vmargs tab.

If Eclipse itself need more memory you have to find the icon in finder
and right click it, select Show Package contents --> MacOS --> and
modify with something like the following under -vmargs:

-vmargs

-XX:MaxPermSize=1G
-Xms40m
-Xmx2G