Folks,

I have 2 modules - A and B.

I have a set of tabs as a part of module A.

tab 5 contains and iframe.

The contents of the iframe are loaded from module B.

I need to find a way to refresh the contents of tab 4 from within the
iframe in tab5.

It should be somethings like
1. Get my parent.
2. Figure out the handle to an object on tab 4.
3. Refresh it,

The object on tab 4 is not the dom object itself. Its a a regular GWT
object that knows how to go handle the logic and exposes a refresh
function.

So looking up by id for a dom element is not what is desired.

Am I looking at the realms of impossibility?