Hi,

    I am struck with a issue and am not able to proceed further.

The issue is, I have a CellTable which container columns ot of which
one column refers to a ButtonCell which displays an image. The above
code for widgets is there in a View class.

Now in the presenter I need to change the image to another image based
on a condition of a column value for all the row. i.e, based on the
value of the column the image should be changed for all the rows.

Could you please let me know how to do this in the Presenter class.

Here is what i tried but struck to set the below values:
context, parent, value

display.getColumnDelete().getCell().setValue(context, parent, value)

Please let me know how to resolve this.