Hi,

This is a post re gwt-multipage:

-> http://uptick.com.au/content/managing-multiple-host-pages

You could also use an EntryPoint dispatcher:

->

public class EntryPointDispatcher implements EntryPoint {

  public void onModuleLoad() {

    try {

      // get the Host Page name
      Dictionary dictionary = Dictionary.getDictionary("Pages");
      String page = dictionary.get("page");

      Log.debug("Page name token: " + page);

      if (page.equals(NameTokens.mainPage)) {
        MultiPageEntryPoint entrypoint = (MultiPageEntryPoint)
GWT.create(Serendipity.class);
        entrypoint.onModuleLoad();
      }
      else if (page.equals(NameTokens.accountPage)) {
        MultiPageEntryPoint entrypoint = (MultiPageEntryPoint)
GWT.create(AccountEntryPoint.class);
        entrypoint.onModuleLoad();
      }
      else if (page.equals(NameTokens.emailPage)) {
        MultiPageEntryPoint entrypoint = (MultiPageEntryPoint)
GWT.create(EmailEntryPoint.class);
        entrypoint.onModuleLoad();
      }
      else if (page.equals(NameTokens.fileUploadPage)) {
        MultiPageEntryPoint entrypoint = (MultiPageEntryPoint)
GWT.create(FileUploadEntryPoint.class);
        entrypoint.onModuleLoad();
      }
    } catch (Exception e) {
      Log.error("e: " + e);
      e.printStackTrace();

      Window.alert(e.getLocalizedMessage());

->

Your host file:

->

    <!-- You can use this to pass start-up information to your GWT
module -->
    <script language="javascript">
      var Pages = {
        page: "MainPage"