It is not me that is entering the width="22", the value 22 is
programatically injected by {res.refreshButton.getWidth}.

The error message is complaining because the function getWidth does
not return a String.

I also try to use tables as little as possible, but in this case I
have to use one in order to constrain a TextBox to 100% of its
parent.  The requirement indicates that the TextBox grow with a
resizable parent element...  I haven't been able to find a better way
to get around this.

Thanks,
Pat