FYI: I am working on re-writting the code splitting algorithm:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/browse/trunk/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/CodeSplitter2.java

Soon I'll be checking in an experimental -X flag that let people use the
new algorithm.

I can see why there isn't going to be enough memory to do code splitting
with 100+ split points. The currently code splitter needs to run 100
control flow analysis on the whole program while keeping the result in
memory.

The new algorithm should be able to avoid that but I am not 100% certain it
can handle your application without doing some tests / experimentation.

-Alan